Even though I wasn't officially "tagged" for this one, I decided to do the 5, 56 meme I saw on Leslie and Loraena's blogs since it's a fun one (if your bookish):
Here are the instructions:
- Take ten books, and transcribe the fifth sentence from page fifty six.
- Make sure that at least five books are fiction, provide five hints, and pass the meme on to six other bloggers.
1. Some have been convinced that he was a Jewish zealot, he had joined the liberation movement, and finally betrayed him either out of political disillusionment or as a ploy to force Jesus' hand and compel him to fight.
2. He said he'd been nearly killed three times, and each time he survived despite the odds.
3. But in mere print that can be hard to avoid when worldviews are so radically different between feminism and Christian faith. The quote from Manifesta sums it up well:" (4th sentence is given for context.
4. I was not just in love with him; I worshiped him.
5. Subsequently, our mighty nation of some forty-five assorted mixed nuts moved into the sanctuary of the church, which felt like we had metaphorically left the kids' table in favor of the adults' table. (page 56 is blank, so this is taken from page 58)
6. I asked him again if his wife ever came to market and he said that she would perhaps be coming the following week.
7. Dave let himself into Carl's house and found the mason jar of starter in the fridge. He pried the jar open and peered in. (4th sentence included for context)
8. Don't feel you need to complete every exercise if your child understands the concept.
9. This sets the stage for the next episode. Like Piglet, this game begins with a lot of trial and error learning.
10. And he threw a kiss toward Margalo's sleeping form.
1. One of these is popular amongst homeshcoolers.
2. One of these originated on a popular Canadian radio show.
3. One of these was this author's only work of fiction.
4. One of these is taken from a chapter called, "Why did Christ die?"
5. One of these was originally written in Chinese and was a bestseller in China.
Tag: Nicole, Mrs. M, Tryphaena,