Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

52nd Week, Not Quite 52 Books

I read a lot of books this year, but not 52. With a home to care for, 2 children I'm homeschooling, 2 more preschoolers, and other outside commitments a book a week was a little ambitious. Here is the rest of what I did read this year (for a total of 35):


These were great or very helpful reads and I would recommend them:






















These were informative or interesting reads, but not wholly recommended:

Driven to Distraction byEdward Hallowell
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
An Unquiet Mind by Kay Redfield Jamison
The Outcast by Sadie Jones

I shouldn't have bothered finishing this one:

A Complicated Kindness by Miriam Toews

Currently I am reading:



Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

2 comments:

I love seeing what others are reading and getting recommendations (or no) There are several on here that I've been wanting to read too -

6:00 PM  

I enjoyed looking through your 2009 book shelf! I'm going to add a few of these to my wish list.

7:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home